Sabtu, 16 Mei 2009

“WATCH YOUR STEPS SON!!!”
I always remember what my mother said to me when I want to cross a street. She said,”watch your right when you start to cross the street then watch your left after you are in the middle of the street.” Actually it is not only an “advice” but there’s something which is important to comprehend deeply into the context of the “advice” . See, when you want to cross a road or street means that you are in a position of making a decision for your life. Then, you must watch your right means you must pay attention and aware of your own partners, coworkers, or friends, or in some cases your own family. If they’re okay you may take your steps to the middle of the road. Then, you watch your left means you must aware of your competitors or enemies. Again, if they’re okay you may cross to the other side of the road. Well, the point is thanks mom.......

A single step is billions of resulsts
You are able to walk now is because of a single step when you’re a child
You are what you are now is because of a single step in your past
You graduated from your elementary, junior, senior, college, or university is because of your single step of awareness to study.
You have the worlds’ luxuries is because of a single step in your life
Therefore, billions of results are produced by a single step.....
Then, what is your single step today?


The Art of TOEFL
S+had hoped+that+S+would+VI
e.g. I had hoped that I would be able to marry Luna Maya.
Note: had hoped means berharap.

S+no longer+VI+O/Complement
e.g. I no longer live in France
S+be+no longer+Adj/noun/adverb
e.g. I am no longer spoiled
e.g. I am no longer a child
e.g. I am no longer in Jakarta
S+do/does/can/etc.+not+VI+O/Complement+any longer
e.g. I do not believe any longer
S+be+not+Adj./noun/adverb+any longer
e.g. I am not lazy any longer
e.g. I am not a child any longer
e.g. I am not in Jakarta any longer

2 komentar:

  1. what's wrong with my steps mom/dad ??

    BalasHapus
  2. From : Mr.Yogi Jati P ( Stdent STBA P.I)
    Dear : Mr.Hendi
    i'm very interested to your sentences below

    A single step is billions of resulsts
    You are able to walk now is because of a single step when you’re a child
    You are what you are now is because of a single step in your past
    You graduated from your elementary, junior, senior, college, or university is because of your single step of awareness to study.
    You have the worlds’ luxuries is because of a single step in your life
    Therefore, billions of results are produced by a single step.....
    Then, what is your single step today?

    i hoped,i can be able to step life with do the best now, for getting the best future,

    Thanks for your spirit....!!!

    BalasHapus

Silahkan Kasih Masukan