Sabtu, 16 Mei 2009

Jakarta, October 30, 2006
Being water that flows
Being wind that blows
Being birds that fly
Being fame will never say good bye
Let me walk through the wood
Finding instantly something good
Consequently for a nice root
Though the bush hurts my foot
The wounded fool never stops walking
The pained heart will keep struggling
The exhausted brain will start creating and inventing
The torn eyes will continue gazing
Painting the future without paint
Swept through the unbearable pain
it’s impossible to separate the chain
and life will swoosh like a train


Cikarang, October 28, 2006
Bare handed is to fight
Let’s fight the fire for good
Althouigh tears are the costs
Just face it and take it for good
Don’t be shy and don’t be scared
Neither dissappointed nor upset
Life comes misteriously
Then face the future bravely
And soon will be your hands
Will grab and hold the world to stand
No-one likes to stay wiyhout fun
So, face the process as a whole

Jakarta, October 31, 2006
That’s a dream
That will come true
That’s a dream
That always forces me to
That’s a symbol
That will bring bright
That’s a symbol
That’s supposed to be right
That’s an irony
That will fail
That’s an irony
That life is to be a jail

Jakarta, November 1, 2006
Will you bring me into palace
Did you fall from grace
Cause nothing makes me rise
Even pirsuing makes me sliced
As a human I’ve tried
Absorbing from what I’ve cried
From the whole diguised sadness
They ignored...
They left...
Did I ask for another opportunity?
Like hoping for a good life and liberty
Flowers will come steadily
But LORD knows my fate illogically

Jakarta, November 2006
I used to dare
I aws not supposed to dare
I am used to confusing
I need not be confusing
Let’s structuralize the feeling
Yet know it won’t change the feeling
I’m on a way without greeting
Logically surrounded by the biting mosquitoes
Ofcourse, I don’t know the fight
Surely, I ask in the middle of the night
Consistently, I just keep moving straight
Patiently, I wait the answer on my side

3 komentar:

  1. THE PERFECT POEM SHOULD FLOW LIKE WIND

    the perfect poem should flow like wind
    hig up among cold themes
    it should be musical, and sing
    seductively of dreams.
    it shoul be passion frozen, so
    solidified it burns
    thoughts crystalline and shimmering
    out and in by turns.
    of all poems it should be required
    each word be clear and true
    a line that few can comprehend
    should not obscure the view.
    yet...first letters may speak, too.

    BalasHapus
  2. THE PAST IS NEVER OVER

    the past is never over, nor
    the future ever here
    shards beneath the sand are just
    old leaves from our limbs.

    in time there are no endings, nor
    can lines be very clear.
    the bones of some old shaman must
    write verses for our hymns.

    BalasHapus
  3. soryy BOSS ada satu kata yg harus diralat puisi THE PERFECCT POEM baris ke dua seharusnya HIGH
    (bukan hig)

    thanx..bro..

    BalasHapus

Silahkan Kasih Masukan